Training Sponsorship Agreement / Course Bookings
Terms and Conditions
Provisional bookings can be accepted by telephone or email. However a booking is only regarded as confirmed once a booking form has been received or completed on approval by a primary sponsor or an agreement in place from a Primary sponsor using our Online Booking System. Provisional bookings must be confirmed within 10 days of the course start date.
Order numbers must be quoted on the Sponsorship Agreement booking form or on the Online Booking System at the time of booking unless otherwise agreed.
The course fee per candidate will be the fee published in the literature of the company on the date the booking is made. All fees quoted are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the current rate? Our VAT registration number is 130956125.
- A sponsor who books a course for a third party must furnish BRRAIL LIMITED with the third party contact details in order that payment can be received no later than 10 days prior to the course start date. Failure to notify these details may result in course booking being cancelled.
- Any persons who do not have an open credit account with BRRAIL LIMITED must make payment by Credit/Debit card or BACS transfer before the course starts date of the training.
- Companies who hold a credit account with BRRAIL Ltd must settle outstanding amount within 14 days from the date of the invoice. We reserve the right to charge interest on late payments, 8% plus the Bank of England base rate for business to business transactions. All overdue invoices will carry interest and charges of up to 8% plus the Bank of England base rate for business to business transactions. BRRAIL LIMITED reserve the right to cancel or refuse services agreed (training and Assessments) if outstanding payments are overdue.BRRAIL no longer accept Cheques as a form of payment.
If cancellation occurs within 10 days of the course start date, the course fee becomes payable in full.
Should you wish to make changes to the booking, please contact BRRAIL LIMITED no charges will be applied if the changes are notified more than 10 days prior to the course start date. BRRAIL will endeavour to run all published courses and any changes to course dates or times will be notified as soon as possible. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule courses and accept no consequential liability or any other claim Irrespective of notice given for any changes made by BRRAIL LIMITED
Medical, Drugs and Alcohol Requirements
The minimum Network Rail medical fitness standards NR/L2/OHS/00124 and NR/L1/OHS/051 Drugs and Alcohol Policy must be met prior to attending the course. The medical and drug and alcohol results must be registered on the Rail Sentinel website by the approved provider prior to the course starts date.
All delegates must produce I.D in the form of a new type driving licence, Company ID with photo, Passport or similar.
Competence certificates issued by BRRAIL LIMITED
Duplicates of any lost or damaged certificates will only be issued after BRRAIL LIMITED is in receipt of a report containing the following information:
- How the loss or damage occurred
- The investigation undertaken by the employer
- The employer/manager name, signature and date
- A charge of £10 plus VAT will be made to cover the administration cost of issuing a duplicate certificate